Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise - Metro Detroit, Michigan



The Annual Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise is on! Every third weekend in August the Dream Cruise is held in Metro Detroit, Michigan. And this year is no exception. The Local News on Channel WXYZ is covering it [click here] as are other Television channels in the area.

The two images I have posted today were done today from Photographs by my brother Kent M. Gatzka at last years (2009) Dream Cruise.

I cropped them in PhotoPaint and saved them opening them in Paint.NET for the Ink Sketch style. Then I reopened them in PhotoPaint and used KPT's Collection Lens Flare to add some sparkle! This year my son and his wife are attending and will get more photographs for me to add to my collection of custom car photographs and share with my brother Kent who can not attend this year.

I am looking forward too using the best of those photographs to manipulate and enhance for your viewing pleasure. It's one of my favorite Digital Visual Art projects, and I like to share them here.

Listening --- Laughing At Me DADGAD --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka

No comments:

Post a Comment