Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Corel Painter - Painter 8 Wow! Book Acrylics - Autumn is Coming


Summer is cooling, Autumn is right around the corner. Time marches on, and we can't stop it. Here is a digital painting of a fiery tree done in Corel Painter using the Painter 8 Wow! Book's Acrylic brushes.

I have posted a larger version of the image than I usually post, for your enjoyment. The photograph was taken by me last fall at Kensington Metro Park, Michigan. Near their petting Zoo. It was a family outing and we had a great time and got some good photographs of the autumn colors.

I have this at an Art Trading Card size of 375x525 pixels for the purpose of trading if anyone is interested in a trade of cards. It is in an edition of 3 only, and will be signed by myself on the back, listing the location and the year printed. It is on Matte stock Photo paper.

In music I have been working on a Drop D tuning song for the last few nights. I love the drone of the dropped D (bass E in regular tuning) as it sounds amazing. I continue to experiment with new chord structures trying out new D chords and a few open chords to see if they fit the Drop D tuning well. It's great fun and I have really been enjoying it.

Here is a Blues Drop D tuning song video, but it's not me playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment