Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

On the Avenue - Woodward Dream Cruise



I guess that our plans for more Dream Cruise photographs for this year's annual gathering of custom and pristine old cars are amiss. It appears that not any of us will be making it to Woodward.

So I offer another couple of photographs taken by my brother Kent M. Gatzka from 2009's Dream Cruise. I again used PhotoPaint and Paint.NET as well as KPT's Collection Lens Flares coupled with the Ink Sketch filter for these. I added Filter Forge's film frames to both also.

I cropped in on these great cars to show them at their best and took out distractions, and adjusted the size for display here on the blog. Don't forget to click on them for the larger versions of them as they are at a decent size for display.

We are all disappointed that we will miss this years Dream Cruise. I was hoping for more great photographs to use for your viewing pleasure. I still have a few from 2009's that I haven't used but going is part of the fun!

Listening --- Til It All Comes (Runs) Together DADGAD --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka


No comments:

Post a Comment