Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"2013 Detroit Metro Woodward Ave Dream Cruise II" Paint.NET - Corel PSP Pro X3 - PhotoPaint

1957 Chevy Bel Air

Vintage Chevy Pickup Truck

Vintage Custom Carmel and Brown


I opened Picasa 3.9 browsing to my Dream Cruise Car folder. I selected my next Photograph, a 1957 Chevy Bel Air. Cropping it I focused upon the Chevy, I saved that crop. I then opened with Paint.NET where I applied the Effects Artistic Ink Sketch with full color and lessening the Ink pen.

I upped the Saturation and I Sharpened the image a bit. I then saved it again. I reopened with Corel PhotoPaint. Using the KPT Collection's Lens Flare to add a flare touch. I Inverted my signature to white and added it and saved the large iteration.

I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and I Sharpened with High Pass Sharpen. I also added the title and copyright to the EXIF image information using Image, Image Information.

My next photograph, Vintage Chevy Pickup Truck, I opened in Picasa and applied the HDR tool. I decreased the Radius and Strength. I saved that iteration and opened with PSP Pro X3. I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal. Then I used the High Pass Sharpen tool on the image. I increased the Saturation by a third. I added my signature with Visible Watermark tool.

From the Organizer in PSP Pro X3 I next chose a close up of a Carmel and Brown Coupe, of which I know little. I cropped this as I took the photograph because the owner had a McCafe cup on top of the roof. But I really liked the Harley Davidson Eagle parking lights.

I used the Digital Camera Noise Removal, Smart Photo Fix, and High Pass Sharpen on the image. Then I applied the Saturation Vibrancy for a punch to the color.

I hope you enjoy the photographic images I have from the 2013 Dream Cruise. I have more to post and will be away from the Guitar motif for a while yet. Thanks for looking! Remember to click on the images for a larger view!

No comments:

Post a Comment