Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

"More 2013 Dream Cruise Custom Cars III" Corel PSP Pro X3

55 or 56 Custom Chevrolet

Vintage Lafayette

Custom Pinstriping


Lastnight I used Corel PSP Pro X3 to enhance these photographs from the Detroit Metro Woodward Ave 2013 Dream Cruise. I used a number of similar steps on each image:


  • Digital Camera Noise Removal

  • Smart Photo Fix

  • Saturation adjustments

  • Sharpen High Pass Sharpen

  • Backlighting


These were the basics I used with some other adjustments on each. I used PSP Pro X3 exclusively for these images adding EXIF copyright info and titles and using the Visible Watermark for my signature. Each image was saved as a large iteration then resized for display here. Click on each image for the larger view. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment