Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

"2013 Woodward Ave Dream Cruise IV" Picasa HDR - Corel PSP Pro X3

Vintage Convertible with Leather Boot


For today's images I return to my selection of Custom Car photographs from the Dream Cruise. Using Picasa 3.9 I selected a Convertible Hot Rod with a Leather Fender Boot on the front.

I Cropped the image to focus on the Convertible. Then I used Picasa's HDR tool lowering the Radius and Strength. I then used the Punch tool and adjusted the colors for the punch. I saved that iteration and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. Here I increased Saturation only a bit and applied the Sharpen High Pass Sharpen tool. I added my signature using the Visible Watermark and saved again. Then I resized for the blog posting.

Short on time today I only did one image, and I have only a few more to select from, I hope you are enjoying these posts about the Dream Cruise and the Custom Cars. Click on the image for a larger view.


No comments:

Post a Comment