Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

"2013 Woodward Ave Dream Cruise V" Corel PSP Pro X3

Ford Fairlane 500

Vintage Custom DeSoto


I have two more photographs I wanted to share with you from the Detroit Metro Woodward Ave Dream Cruise of 2013.

I shot a Red Ford Fairlane 500 Convertible as well as a Vintage Custom Blue DeSoto. I opened the photographs in Corel PSP Pro X3 and made a few adjustments.


  1. Digital Camera Noise Removal
  2. Smart Photo Fix
  3. Saturation Vibrancy for punch to the color
  4. Sharpen High Pass Sharpen Soft Light
  5. Backlighting light setting
  6. Image Information - Title and Copyright information
  7. Visible Watermark for my signature


This is the basic workflow I used on both photographs for enhancing them in PSP Pro X3. I have been relying on PSP more for my basic adjustments and try to keep them to a flow that works to make the photographs appear better. Sometimes the original exposures need a little help.

I hope you have enjoyed the photographs of the 2013 Dream Cruise.We saw many cars speeding and peeling out and the noise was amazingly loud as they did. We took a little trip a further down South on Woodward but hit a huge back up of cars and decided not to wait in the jam of it all. So we did not make it down to the MoPar section of the Cruise.


No comments:

Post a Comment