Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

"In The Plus Ft. Chuck Johnson" Corel

+In the Plus Ft. Chuck Johnson


Today I reviewed some videos from Google+ In The Plus. I listened to interviews and music presented. I took a Screen Capture of Chuck Johnson as he performed. I opened in Corel PhotoPaint via New from Clipboard. There I cropped out all extraneous background. I took the resulting image and worked on it.

I applied the Local Equalization and then added color depth with the Tone Curve. I applied Filter Forge's Photo Effect Vibrancy to boost the color. I resampled the image to enlarge it a bit. I saved that iteration.

I opened in Corel PSP Pro X3 and added Image Information, Title, Copyright, Programs used, etc. I also used the Depth of Field lasso to focus on the Singer/Songwrite. I boosted the color again with the Saturation Vibrancy in PSP Pro X3.

I added a frame and black border to the piece, and saved again. Here is the info for the show on YouTube.

In The Plus ft. Chuck Johnson @ Scratch Track Studio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsahVtz8OKc&list=PLeWxvAjGbdfeow8a56OwYFODD8ZRSuplo

This link may include other performers +InThePlus featured. Enjoy the Interviews and the great Indie Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment