Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

"Rust Grunge Practicing Electric Guitar" Corel

Practicing Electric Guitar Grunge Rust


I dug through some of my photographs and I got this one today from my External HDD. An Electric Guitar Player Practicing. I opened in Corel PhotoPaint and then selected a Rust Grunge Texture for This image.

Similar to a recent image, I took the photograph and after flipping it to face the opposite side, I applied the Adjust, Threshold to it, upping the white space considerably. I then opened a large Grunge Rust file and set and placed the Guitarist on the rust. I applied the property Multiply and the transparency allowed the rust to show through.

I saved that iteration, after applying my signature in white. I opened in Corel PSP Pro X3. Now I adjusted the Saturation Vibrancy to add punch to the colors. I added Image Information, Title, Copyright, Programs used, etc.

I then resized the image for display. I added a Daguerreotype Frame and I also added a Black border to set the image off. I saved that file and began to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment