Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guitar Series V - Dual Grunge


A short post today to share another guitar image. This one is done in the grunge style I have used in the past for both guitars and custom cars.

I opened a texture from TextureLovers for the background. I used a photograph of dual guitars taken by myself. I used the Little Ink Pot's Thredgeholder for the sketchy look on the guitars. I added them to the background using the Object Property of Color Burn in PhotoPaint.

I added the text of some blues chords and a bit of a blues song I wrote called "Broadband Blues ©2008 by Kirk Mathew Gatzka."

Also added were the paint splatters using the Effects> Distort> Wet Paint> tool for the dripping paint appearance. The whole image was created in PhotoPaint 12.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Amanda Marshall - Birmingham
null

No comments:

Post a Comment