Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

"12-String Digital Watercolor" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 - Corel PSP Pro X3

12_String Digital Watercolor


I found this photograph today on my external drive. I opened it in Corel PhotoPaint and rotated it to a portrait and cropped it. Saving that file, from Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and adjusted the color with Equalize, lightening it. I then auto painted with Wet on Wet Watercolor. Added the Pen and Ink lines with a Pencil brush. Then added more color with the Colored Pencil thicker brush.

I saved that iteration and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 to add my signature, the Polaroid frame and the black border. Saving the large file and then resizing for display.

I like the "1990 Seagull 12-String S12 Cedar," for a motif and was glad I rediscovered this photograph. Painter Photo Essentials 4 is a fun program to use to layer differing styles of imagery to create a one of a kind image.

Listening --- Kirk and Keir Gatzka --- Be Kind, Be There

No comments:

Post a Comment