Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

"Stamps in a Cigar Box" A Discovery - Corel PhotoPaint - Scanning Canon MP495






We have discovered an old cigar box filled with postage stamps from the USA and Worldwide. I used my Canon MP495 All in One and Corel PhotoPaint and scanned in these that you see here.

They come from the Mystic Stamp Company and I have written them about any value to these in particular, referring them to our blog. 

If nothing else these stamps may prove to be useful in creating textures in Corel Painter 11 for collage work. Click on the appropriate image for a closer view.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- I Love You So Much

2 comments:

  1. Lucky find. Hope you get a very positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo,

    No bites yet! I have a lot of stamps to go through. May not be anything!

    ReplyDelete