Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Grunge Guitar Harp Treadplate" Corel PhotoPaint - Paint.NET - Filter Forge - Plus

Grunge Guitar Harp Treadplate


Doing some clean up on my Hard Drive I ran across this photograph of a Guitar Harp. I thought it would make a great image so I opened it with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized it to 150 dpi. I used the Saturation Vibrancy on it for some color punch. I saved that iteration.

Next I looked for a grunge background for the piece and found a yellow Treadplate. I opened that with Corel PhotoPaint and resampled to a larger size. I took the Guitar Harp image and opened that with Paint.NET using the Ink Sketch tool on it for only the outlines of it. I resized it and selecting all copied it to the clipboard.

Returning to PhotoPaint I pasted the image into the Treadplate. I used some adjustment to size and then applied the property Color Burn for the grunge color and transparency to allow the Treadplate to show through.

I applied Filter Forge's Frames using a grunge frame. I saved that image. I reopened in PSP and added the Picture Frame. I saved the large file and reopened with Corel PhotoPaint. There I added my signature in white and resampled for display. I also added some dripping splatters to the frame for more grunge.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment