Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

"Digital Impressionistic Floral" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 - Plus

Digital Impressionistic Floral


This photograph is of smaller sized Snowball like flowers. I opened Picasa 3.9 and browsed to a Garden folder selecting the photograph. I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and tried a couple of auto paintings.

I concluded that the Impressionist style looked very interesting and auto painted the whole image. I especially liked the use of Impressionist colors for the white snowballs. The orange and lavender and white with a touch of blue.

I saved that file and selected it in Picasa and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. Here I applied the Hue and Saturation Vibrancy to give the color some punch. I also Adjusted the Brightness using Curves. I added texture using the Effects, Art Media, Brushstrokes. If you look at the larger image you can see the textures better.

I added the Mat and Golden frame in Image, Picture Frame after I had placed my signature with Visible Watermark.

It is a cool and windy Spring here in Michigan this year and I am using the photographs from our garden from previous year's blossoms. Many of our perennials come out later in the spring.

I saved the large file then resized for display here.

Listening --- The Invisible Band --- Flowers in the Window

1 comment:

  1. love this one. The looseness and temperature with the focus on the subject. Have your book, but this is more inspiring

    photo to paintings
    picture to painting
    pictures to paintings
    photo into painting
    wedding painting

    ReplyDelete