Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

"Guitar Player" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Guitar Player


Starting with a photograph of eucalyptus bark I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and again applied the Impressionistic auto paint.  I saved that large file. In Picasa 3.9, I browsed for the Guitar Player photograph and opened that with Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch tool to it. I also cropped it to fit the lower bottom of the background.

I used some Dover Clip Art of music and the 4/4 time notes and Staff Symbol, enlarging them to 300 dpi. I applied the property Color Burn to all these pieces as I placed them in the composition.

I found some guitar chord diagrams and copied and pasted them from another document. I resized them and used the property Invert. Then I reduced their opacity making them semi transparent.

I merged all to the background and saved that file iteration. I resampled the file for display and saved again.

Listening --- Wings --- Band on the Run

No comments:

Post a Comment