Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

"Musical Owl" with Vintage Postage Stamps - Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Musical Owl

A short post today. Here is an image featuring and Owl from Free Vintage Digital Stamps, Music from Dover Clip Art. I also included some Vintage Stamps from my Cigar Box Collection.

I Acquired the scans into Corel PhotoPaint of the stamps. But I used Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 to create an Impressionistic background from a photograph of paint peeling off of wood.

I assembled the Digital Collage in Corel PhotoPaint. Saved the large file and resampled for display along with my signature.

I am enjoying incorporating some of the Vintage Stamps into my current work. If anyone is interested in a particular stamp go to my Art for Sale page and email me personally. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment