Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

"Two Watercolor Birds" Digital Painting Corel Painter 11 - Plus

Watercolor Birds


"Two Watercolor Birds," on a Impressionistic background makes for today's image. One of the birds is from Dover Clip Art and the other is from Free Vintage Digital Stamps.

I used a Mayang's Texture background auto painted Impressionistic in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. I hand painted the bird clip art in Corel Painter 11 using Real Watercolor Camel brushes. I saved the texture and birds and opened Corel PhotoPaint to copy, paste onto the background the painted birds. I erased all the white space around the birds by hand and fit to size on the background.

I then merged them all, added my signature and saved the large file. I resampled for display here and posted this painting.

Listening to the TV News

No comments:

Post a Comment