Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Floral with Bird and Fruit" Dover Clip Art - Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Floral with Bird and Fruit


I opened this Painted Metal Texture, from Mayang's Textures, in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and used the auto painting Impressionism. I randomized the brushstrokes and set the size of them at 33%. I browsed in Picasa 3.9 to my Dover Publications folder and selected two floral images.

Saving the modified texture I reopened with Corel PhotoPaint.

The floral images I copied to the clipboard and pasted onto the background. Using the Property Subtract I added them with transparency. As both images overlapped I have a greenish patch right in the center of the image. I added a bird among berries with the Property Overlay to the entire image. You can see the birds beak and eye if you look closely, and the fruit as well.

Listening --- Blues in A Backing Track --- for Jamming with Pentatonic Scales

No comments:

Post a Comment