Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Vintage Postage Stamps" Digital Collage - CorelDRAW - Plus

Full Collage

Close-up One

Close-up Two

Close-up Three

Close-up Four


I got out my Cigar Box of Vintage Postage Stamps and using my Canon MP495 I scanned into a collage in CorelDRAW. As you can see in the first image the Full Collage of Vintage Postage Stamps. 

In subsequent images I opened the large collage in Corel PhotoPaint and selected close-ups of various parts of the collage. This way you can see details not available in the original digital collage.

The only other thing I did was apply a gradient to white space made during the scanning in of the various groupings of stamps. Click on the images for a closer view of the stamp details, if you wish.

Listening --- Peace and Quiet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment