Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

"I Choose You!" Corel PhotoPaint - Mayang's Textures

I Choose You!


A simple Digital Collage for today's image. I selected a bright texture from my Mayang's Textures folder and added a piece of clip art from Free Vintage Digital Stamps. I opened Corel PhotoPaint and loaded the clip art and texture as two layers. A man with intense eyes is pointing at the viewer. I thought of the phrase "Few are Chosen." and added the thought: "I Choose You!" Then for some humor I added the "Why?" and "I Dunno!"

I used Filter Forge's Frames and selected a film frame. Then I used the Tone Curve to add depth to the image. The Font I used is called Bauhaus 93, one of my favorites. I added a paint splatter to add to the grunge effect.

I finished by saving the large file and resampling in PhotoPaint for display, adding my signature as usual.

Listening --- Various Songs --- Piano Music

No comments:

Post a Comment