Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Grunge Gibson Acoustic Guitar" Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Grunge Gibson Acoustic Guitar


Browsing with Picasa 3.9 I came across this photograph of a "Gibson Acoustic Guitar." I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and applied the Local Equalization to it and adjusted the Tone Curve. Saving that file, I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted it with the Gouache feature. Selecting Random brushstrokes, Hatch, set at 45%, the auto painting gave a very sketchy look and feel.

I then selected the Pen and Ink and added the hatching and line work by hand. I saved that file and reopened with Corel PSP Pro X3. There I used the Hue and Saturation Vibrancy to brighten the colors. I added my signature using the Visible Watermark feature. I added a Polaroid frame and then a Thin Black frame to finish it.

Listening --- Peace and Quiet

No comments:

Post a Comment