Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Six Grunge Guitars" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Six Grunge Guitars


"Six Grunge Guitars," was done in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and Corel PhotoPaint. I browsed to my Mayang's Textures folder in Picasa 3.9 and opened a colorful texture in Essentials. I used the Impressionistic feature to Auto Paint the background.

I saved that large file and through Picasa reopened with PhotoPaint. Browsing more in Picasa I located the six guitars to which I applied Little Ink Pot's Thredgeholder for the inky grunge effect. I applied the property of Multiply to each for transparency, creating an even black ink appearance.

I pasted and resized to fit each of the guitar images, placing them to form the composition. I merged all with the background. I selected Filter Forge's Frames film frame for the borders.  I used the Tone Curve to lighten the colors a bit. I added the words using the font 321impact and using Effects, Distort, Wet Paint for the dripping paint effect.

I added my signature and I saved that large file again then resampled for display here.

Listening --- Yes --- Roundabout

No comments:

Post a Comment