Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

"White and Green Watercolor Floral" Corel Painter 11 - Plus

White and Green Floral Watercolor
 

Another PainterTalk Watercolor Challenge. I opened the selected photograph for the challenge in Corel Painter 11. There I made a Quick Clone and began using the WC Drips and Runs brushes. Though the brushes were slow on my current PC I painted the bulk of the image. I liked the way the greens developed from light to dark.

I outlined the painting with Splashing Watercolor brush Square thick and thin selecting a light green color. I switched to Static Pencils and lightly highlighted some lines on the white flowers using the Cover pencil.

I saved that large file. I then opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PSP Pro X3. There I Adjusted the Hue and Saturation with Vibrancy for a slight punch to the blues greens and greens.

Using the Image, Visible Watermark I added my signature. I also added a green 25 pixel border and the Moss green mat, using Borders and Picture Frame in PSP.

I resized in PSP for display.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Abbey Road

No comments:

Post a Comment