Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Grunge Electric Guitar 2" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 - Plus

Grunge Electric Guitar 2


I used similar techniques on today's image as I did on yesterdays. I chose a photograph of an Electric Guitar and applied Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 auto paint features to it. I first used the Pastels Hatch brush, then I applied the Simple Watercolor feature. I selected the Pen and Ink feature and drew in, by hand, the ink outlines and hatching.

Saving that file I opened in Corel Painter 11 and used the Apply Surface Texture to the image using Luminance. Saving that iteration I opened in Corel PhotoPaint and using Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge I gave it a grungy look and feel. I added my signature in white.

I saved that and reopened in Corel PSP Pro X3 and added a white mat with ragged edges and a black frame using Picture Frame. I resaved and reopened in PhotoPaint and used the Wand tool to select the white mat and added a color gradient with the Fill tool. I resampled for display and finished.

Listening --- Essential Blues --- Old Cassette Tapes Compilation


No comments:

Post a Comment