Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

"Pastel, Pen, Watercolor, Grunge Acoustic" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 - Plus

Grunge Acoustic Guitar


Short post today, I am sharing a Grunge Acoustic Guitar image created using Corel PhotoPaint and Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. I first enlarged the photograph to a working size. Then in PhotoPaint I applied the Local Equalization tool.

In Painter Photo Essentials I selected a Pastel drawing with a square chalk set at Hatch small brush with Random Strokes. I then used the Pen and Ink auto-paint for the black lines. I added to that image a Simple Watercolor with the color set to Saturate.

I saved the large image, opened in PhotoPaint and added my signature and resampled for display here.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Instrumentals

No comments:

Post a Comment