Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Vintage Floral with Modern Background" Corel Painter 11 - Plus

Vintage Floral


This image began with a textural background from a blog for textures. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint. I then browsed to my Dover Clip Art and found the Floral Print in black and white. I copied and pasted it onto the radiant rectangle background using the property Multiply. Saving that file I opened with Corel Painter 11.

In Painter I used the WC Drips and Runs brushes for painting in the colors of the flowers. I switched to Camel Oil brushes a small one and painted the pistils and the outlines of the petals with curvatures. I saved that file and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 to used the Depth of Field feature on the image.

This blurred the surrounding area and left the details of the flowers clearly delineated. I added my signature with the Image, Visible Watermark, and saved the large file.

I reopened in PhotoPaint and using Filter Forge's Frames added a film frame. I saved that file and resampled for display.

Listening --- Coldplay --- Clocks

No comments:

Post a Comment