Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"Vintage Stamps Various Countries" Digital Scans - Canon MP495 - Corel PhotoPaint

Vintage Stamps 1

Vintage Stamps 2


From my Cigar Box Collection I scanned in some of my "Vintage Stamps," from the 1940's and 1950's. I used my Canon MP495 for the scanning and Corel PhotoPaint.

In PhotoPaint I added a light blue gradient background, selecting the white space with the Wand tool. Then using the gradient fill tool set at a -45.0 degree angle.

The details of the stamp scans fascinate me and I enjoy looking at the full size images. Though for display here I resample the images and allow clicking on them for a larger view. I you are interested in stamp collecting leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Listening --- Collective Soul --- Energy


No comments:

Post a Comment