Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

"Old Times One" Corel - Picasa

Old Times One


I found some older Photograph scans I had saved to my external HDD of some of my wife's family. I cropped the beginning photograph in Corel PhotoPaint and saved the file.  I opened a secondary photograph of her father in the navy. I added it in Corel PhotoPaint by pasting and erasing around him. I saved that iteration.

I opened the crop in Picasa 3.9 and applied a Blue Tint to it. I also used the Lomograph effect to give it a slight vignetting. I saved that file and posted it here for your enjoyment. I have a few more of these that I now need to search for and create a background of her father with a placement of her mother to it.

I want to create "Old Times Two," using the same steps applied here. I love the look and fashion of these times, probably in the late 1940's early 1950's. So I will plan on doing so for the future.

I also inverted my signature and copyright and added that to the image. It is the original size pixels wise, click on the image for the larger view. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment