Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

"Trio of Old Artworks - Woman - Guitars - Knight" Corel

Digital Collage Woman - Guitars - Knight


I browsed through my Folders on my External HDD. There I found one of my favorite images, layers of Guitars. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized the image. I then enhanced the colors with Curves, Saturation Vibrancy. I also added some canvas texture to it.

I had recently moved some of my older film photographs and I looked through them. I discovered screen shots of some Artworks done on my old Amiga 1000. I used my Canon MP495 and scanned two of them into PSP Pro X3. The trio of the Woman in Blue, and the Knight in a Town with Mountains in the background. These were probably done in the late 1980's on the Amiga, I had photographed them with a Pentax Film 35mm Camera.

I used PSP Pro X3 to enhance them and then decided to make a Collage of the three images. I opened Picasa 3.9 and grabbed all three and Created the Collage. I used an HDTV ratio setting, which made for a large file. I added the Museum Matte to the Collage. I saved the large image. I reopened in Corel PhotoPaint and copied and pasted my signature into the Collage.

I also used that file in PSP Pro X3 to add Image Information, Title, Copyright, programs used, etc. I here resized for display. Please click on the image for the large view, always better to do that to enjoy the thumbnail image close to the real size of the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment