Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

"Butterflies with Woman Textured" Corel Digital Collage

Butterflies with Woman Textured


"Butterflies with Woman Textured," started with a background texture from Stockvault's Freebies, a Photograph of a Young Lady with a black background, and a piece of Dover Publications Sampler Clip Art.

I opened Corel PhotoPaint and loaded the Texture first. I added a layer of the Young Lady, which I trimmed off the corners from the photograph. I also applied the Threshold tool to add some white space for transparency (using the property Multiply.) I moved the Young Lady to the lower right hand corner and merged that layer.

I searched for a piece of clip art I could apply to the collage. I found one of Butterflies and Flowers. I opened that, copied it and pasted it from New from Clipboard. I scaled to fit the Texture. I merged that along with my signature and saved the large iteration.

I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrancy to boost the colors. I saved again. I reopened it in Corel PSP Pro X3, there I boosted the Saturation Vibrancy for more punch to the color. I resampled for display.

Musically speaking, my Lead Guitarist is on vacation, so I haven't heard back from him as of yet. I am hoping that he can improvise a good lead line for "I Still Remain," my newest song. In the meantime I am looking at a Blues Dialect lyric I wrote recently, and endeavoring to put it to music with chords and melody. Stayed tuned for more information on the release of the new song.


No comments:

Post a Comment