Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

"Straight On Bearded Man Portrait" Corel

Straight On Bearded Man Portrait


I found another Homeless Man Portrait from Morguefile. I liked the way he is looking Straight On at the viewer.

Programs used to create this piece:

  • Picasa 3.9 (HDRish Filter)
  • Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 (Detailed Watercolor, Dry Brushes)
  • Corel Painter 11 (Digital Painting using Digital Watercolor Brushes, Conte Brushes, Chalk Brushes and Blender Brushes saved large file as TIFF)
  • Corel PhotoPaint (to add signature and save to display size for posting as a JPG file.)
If I find anymore Homeless Bearded Men photographs I may continue this series. If not I will do some Digital Collage work, which is always an enjoyable challenge.

I am not sure how many of you may feel but I am very curious about the backwards compatibility of the coming Windows 10 Update! I do not think that I will be able to upgrade my Graphics and Digital Painting Programs as it would be cost prohibitive.

So I am hoping that Windows 10 has all these Corel and other programs I use, compatible for me! I would like to upgrade to the newer OS and have been reading up on it quite a bit. It appears that some features are being dropped like Solitaire, which doesn't worry me at all. I just want my Digital Art Programs to be usable with the upgrade. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment