Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"Woman Portrait" PicsArt App Pixabay

Found a new listing of free to edit sites. Chose Pixabay and selected this Woman Portrait.

I saved it and opened it up in the PicsArt App. I applied a Artistic pastel filter, and saved it. Then I hand selected colors to paint with using different types of brushes. Hand painting on the Tablet Galaxy Tab S 8.4 is a lot of fun.

I use a Stylus for the hand painting. It is a little awkward but I think I have been doing this fairly well.

I have been care giving for a family member of late. So I post on the blog using the Blogger App. Still learning and enjoying the apps that I am using.

I have not been able to play the guitars,  neither of them. There is a time to keep quiet and a time to make music. I have found that I am writing a bit of poetry. This is a good time for me to do it.

Soon enough I will be playing guitar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment