Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wrecked Honda Civic DX

Even your grown children can cause you worry. My got into a bad accident in this Honda. He ended up safe. But, fortunately the air bags deployed and saved him from more serious injury. We are pleased that they are safe and now sound.

We now own a dead horse, which we are trying to sell for salvage to anyone who will buy it for a reasonable price.

Aside from that I did some recording the other day. I finally did "Cats in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin and played a lead background for it different from the original. I tried to do "One after 909" by The Beatles but it was in the wrong key and try as I did I could not transpose it. Not having a more formal education in music does give one a disadvantage at times.

I did do "No Reply" by The Beatles and am practicing "Yes It Is" also by them. As far as writing any new pieces the "muse" hasn't been with me lately. So I will patiently wait until something comes out. I try to write as often as I can. It is advised that you write everyday, even if it is not anything great or even good, but I find that if it isn't decent enough for me I feel discouraged and so it makes little sense to write bad poetry or lyrics. So I write when I feel it, not everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment