Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hugh's Gal - Revisited - Vector Graphics - Guitar Chords


I've taken a Painter 8 painting and revisited it using CorelTRACE on the image to create a vector based piece. I saved the file as a Corel cmx file format and opened in CorelDRAW and added the guitar chords and a bit of text, with some freehand designs. I used the freehand drawing tool for the designs and inverted a duplicate of them to 'frame' the face.

I had taken the opened cmx file and ungrouped it and lassoed and moved some of the vector pieces to add some interest to the image. Adding the green background that shows through some of the open spaces I created with this method.

The guitar chords I added is a small progression:

Am

Em

Csus2 (or C2) you can try either

D

Also added a part of a dessert recipe for some tasty ideas about chocolate.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Alison Krauss - Polly Come Home
null

No comments:

Post a Comment