Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Vector Graphics - Digital Collage - Guitar Chords


Vector graphics with a grunge texture from Texture-
King
with a guitar motif. I used CorelDRAW to create the centerpiece of the image a stylized 6-string guitar. I added some curlicues and musical notes using the freehand drawing tool.

I left out any text with the exception of some guitar chords for those who are guitar players to experiment with. In PhotoPaint I added the headstock of a 12-string guitar and a few duplicates of a 6-string. That was added using the Thredgeholder from Little Ink Pot for the sketchy appearance. Paint splatters and drippings included using Effects> Distort> Wet Paint.

I am missing out on a trip to the cider mill today. The weather here is better but I wasn't up to a trip out. So I created this image for the blog.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Open Book
null

No comments:

Post a Comment