Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

"Echinacea and Daisies with Ground Cover" Corel PSP Pro X3

Echinacea and Daisies with Ground Cover


As we finished our walk with our Grandson I took some photographs of our garden flowers. I used the Portrait setting on my Canon Rebel XTi DSLR for some softness to the photograph. I opened Picasa 3.9 and browsed to that folder and selected this photograph. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

I liked the Echinacea and the Daisies with the Ground Cover together. In PSP Pro X3 I used the Smart Photo Fix, brightening the colors a bit. I then used the High Pass Sharpen with Soft Light blending.

I applied Saturation Vibrancy at 12 for a punch to the colors. Using the Visible Watermark I added my signature. I saved the large version and then resized for display here.

I did not leave PSP Pro X3 for any other adjustments to the basic floral photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment