Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

"Guitars Dual Necks and Headstocks" - Picasa - Corel

Guitars Dual Necks and Headstocks


I browsed to my guitar folder in Picasa 3.9 and selected this photograph. We have since sold the Lyon by Washburn Guitar and now only have my Seagull C12 left.

I used Picasa's Brighten feature to lighten up the darker parts of the photograph. I then applied the Warmify tool. I like the HDR look and feel so I used a light touch of that on it as well. I saved that iteration in my Working folder.

I opened that with Corel PSP Pro X3. Here I used the Saturation Vibrancy for some punch to the colors. I did a High Pass Sharpen on it to make those strings and tuners show up distinctly. I added my signature using the Visible Watermark and saved again.

Using the Image Information tool I gave it a title, myself as Artist and also myself as copyright holder. This is added to the EXIF JPG information.

I saved it again in the larger format and then resized for display here.

Our Internet ISP had problems today so I had plenty of time to do this image and take my notes for the workflow. I am still without it at 2:00 pm and am waiting for them to fix the connection to post and read my email.

4:00 pm back online! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment