Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"Oil Painted Guitar Headstocks - Polar Inversion - Textured" Corel - Plus

Headstocks Polar Inversion
Click for more Detail

I took a photograph of a shot of two Guitar headstocks on a patterned pillow. I browsed to it in Picasa 3.9 and opened with Paint.NET.

I applied the Distort Polar Inversion with Clamp as the setting. I played around with the cursor setting, moving about the mini picture of the screen until I liked the image.

I then used the Effects Artistic Oil Paint and pushed the settings to the max. This resulted in fewer details and more textures. I saved the large iteration.

I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and used Filter Forge's Photo Effects plug-in Vibrancy to add some punch to the colors. I then applied the Texture Elephant Skin to the image, set at 48 / Black, for additional texture. I added my signature PNG and set it.

I saved it large again, Then for a lark I rotated the file 90% and resampled to display size.


No comments:

Post a Comment