Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Unique Stone Covered Mail Box" Corel PSP Pro X3

Unique Stone Covered Mail Box


Took a walk around our neighborhood with our Grandson today. We have been very busy lately and a slow steady pace with a three year old was wonderful. The sky was partly cloudy and the temperature just right for a stroll.

I took my Canon Rebel XTi with me and captured a few  florals and this image of a Unique Stone Covered Mail Box. I avoided the side with the postal number and flag on it as this was the most interesting view. I took a couple of different exposures and selected one to open in Corel PSP Pro X3.

I made only a few adjustments. I used the Digital Camera Noise Removal tool, then the Smart Photo Fix increasing the color a bit for the stones on the mail box.

I tried using the Saturation tool at Vibrancy but it was too false in the colors so I rejected that use of that tool. I did apply the High Pass Sharpen effect for the lines in the wood post. I added my signature and a gold Picture Frame in PSP Pro X3.

A simple photograph that is curious as an object you don't find that often, an all stone covered mail box.

I departure from my guitars motif, but there is always time for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment