Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"Ground Cover, Black-eyed Susans and Stones" Corel PSP Pro X3

Ground Cover, Black-eyed Susans and Stones


Another photograph from our garden taken with our Canon Rebel XTi. Ground Cover, Black-eyed Susans and Stones, are the subject.

I browsed with Picasa 3.9 to this folder and picked this photograph for today's post. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

I used the Smart Photo Fix feature, increasing the color and sharpness. Then for a punch to the color I used the Saturation tool Vibrancy setting at about a third. I applied the High Pass Sharpen tool for details.

I kept my approach simple for my adjustments in digital processing, the Blue of the wall in the background stands out as well.

I saved the large iteration after using the Visible Watermark to add my signature. I then resized for display on gatzkART!.

No comments:

Post a Comment