Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

"Inverted Snow and Trees" Paint.NET - Corel

Inverted Snow - Trees


I have these snow photographs and was discussing black and white versions of them with my oldest, my Daughter. We talked about taking one of the photographs opening it in Paint.NET and sketching it with the Ink Sketch Tool.

I downloaded the latest version of Paint.NET and did just that. As my Daughter is working on black paper with a White curved bridge, I suggested that I would send her White Trees for background work. I used Invert Tool in Paint.NET and altered it for White Trees and Seedum.

Her response was "Cool!" when I sent her a copy of the large file. I suggested she print out the image on Matte Photo Paper and cut it to fit her Bridge image. (Or I may print it out for her.)

I did open the image in Corel PSP Pro X3 and added Image Information: Title, Copyright, etc. I then saved the large file and resized it for display here.

We will see if she uses my suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment