Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Shadow Guitars" Paint.NET - Corel Painter

Shadow Guitars


I have been remiss in not posting, but I have been quite busy lately. I am now trying to get some new photographs of my Seagull S12 Guitar for new images. This began as a photograph of two guitars with deep Shadows.

I opened the photograph in Paint.NET and applied the Effect, Artistic, Ink Sketch to it without color resulting in a black and white image. I saved that large image. I then opened it in Corel Painter 11 and painted it with various watercolor brushes. I boosted the Saturation in Painter and saved that iteration.

I created a signature file for my copyright for 2014, in a PNG file format. I opened both in Corel PhotoPaint and added the halftone Frame in Filter Forge Frames with a greenish cast. I added the signature to it and saved that iteration.

I opened the file in Corel PSP Pro X3 and added Image Information, Title Artist name, Copyright, etc. I saved the resized file for display.


No comments:

Post a Comment