Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

"Full Beard, Hat, Glasses" Corel Painter

Full Beard, Hat, Glasses


This photograph I garnered with permission from a Facebook group. I first opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3 and changed it to a grayscale image. I also enlarged it a bit to a display size, as it was a smaller photograph to start with.

Saving that I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and used Detailed Watercolor with a Dry Brush for the watercolor appearance. I saved again as a Tiff file. Now I opened in Corel Painter 11. Here I used the Digital Watercolor brushes to paint using my Wacom tablet and Stylus. I selected Chalk brushes for some white and also some Gouache for white.

I used Tinting brushes for the background and added some greens as colors to build the image composition. I saved the image once more as a Tiff file. Opening again in PSP Pro X3 I upped the Saturation Vibrancy by 33. Saving it as a Jpg file for display.




No comments:

Post a Comment