Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Resting On Two Hands" Corel

Resting On Two Hands


I had another Homeless Man Portrait from Morguefile, I wanted to share. I opened the Portrait first in Paint.NET and applied the Artistic, Ink tool, with no color, just black for the Ink. I saved that large file and opened it in Corel Painter 11. I used Digital Watercolor Brushes, some Ink, Chalk and Gouache. I digitally painted the image. Saving it as a TIFF file it kept great color.

After I painted it I opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3 to add my signature layer. I tried the Saturation Vibrancy, but it made the image look too brightly colored. I did not save it that way. I saved the TIFF with my signature layer merged.

As I saved to JPG format for display, resized, I noticed the colors and detail blur. I took the image and ran the High Pass Sharpen on it. One more Sharpening and it improved the Ink details. I saved again for display.


No comments:

Post a Comment