Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

"Daisies And Railing" Corel

Daisies And Railing


I began this image with an older photograph of "Daisies and our Porch Railing," outside our home. I opened it in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and used the Gouache setting with a Camel Brush. I digitally painted it there.

Saving the large iteration I opened in Corel PhotoPaint. Here I adjusted the Tone Curve for depth to the color. I resampled the image to display size. I then added my name and date, as my digital signature is on my main Desktop Computer and I am working on our Laptop.

I saved that smaller file to a new folder for 2015 Artworks.

It is quiet here in the North country and I am listening to chimes lightly ringing and mostly minor electric sounds. It is restful here, and I am happy to be away for a little while. We all need some time like this to relax and enjoy blue sky and warmer weather Michigan style.

No comments:

Post a Comment