Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

"Snowy Rusted Vintage Truck" Corel Painter

Snowy Rusted Vintage Truck


I chose a different subject, one of my favorites, a "Snowy Rusted Vintage Truck." I opened in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and Digitally Painted with Watercolor Sketch, Dry Brush. Saving that I Opened in Corel Painter 11 and used the Tinting brushes to add color to the image.

I saved the large file and opened in Corel PSP Pro X3 to up the Saturation Vibrancy by 33. I also added some Image Information and my signature. I tried something a bit different here, I used the Effects, Textures and selected from the standard textures a Canvas one. I increased the size of it by 1 from 4 to 5. Adding a very nice finished look to the piece. Look at it enlarged to see the texture.

I resized to display size for posting and saved that iteration. Importing here for your consideration.

NOTE: My New Song is about to be released! It is entitled, "Wait Until Morning," and will be posted to CDBaby soon. I will be posting about it as soon as it is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment