Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Series 66 #4" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint

Series 66 #4

"Series 66 #4," is one more Digital Collage of facial features and a few added things. I used Corel PhotoPaint, Corel PSP Pro X3, CorelDRAW, and Corel Painter 11 to create this collage.

I used cut and paste and erase and place for the image. I used various sources scanned in with my Canon MP495. I started with the background of some painted buildings and opened that in Painter 11 where I used Motion Blur and Apply Surface Texture Image Luminance on it. Back in PhotoPaint I added the various scanned pieces to create the face.

I also used a DaVinci drawing of hands and placed them playing a guitar. I had used Little Ink Pot's Thredgeholder on the guitar for it's sketchiness. Each piece was scanned in, I applied the Tone Curve for color depth, and Tune blur to smooth out each one. Then they would stand out from the textural background.

I used CorelDRAW for the numbers "66" and "#4" using purple as a compliment of the orange shades of the background. These I copied and pasted, sizing to fit the larger image.

I resampled the image to display and share along with adding my signature, finishing up in PhotoPaint.

Not listening to any music at the time I created this, created in quiet for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment