Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Series 66 #1" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint

Series 66 #1

"Series 66 #1," is a Digital Collage done using scanning with my Canon MP495 and a number of different sources. I created this face using the disparate parts from these sources. It is much like regular collage work only you cut and paste on the computer. I used Corel's PhotoPaint and Canon's scanning software.

I have a man's nose and mouth, drawn woman's eyes that I duplicated and flipped, a man's hair and ears and a woman's eyebrows. The jaw line was taken from another source and carefully trimmed and sized for the image.

I added the distinctive type of DaVinci for some texture at the bottom of the image, with a drink and a symbol on top of the writing.I saved the large file and resampled for display after adding my signature.

Listening --- Bob Dylan --- Series of Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment