Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

"New Milestone Reached - 30,000 Pageviews" + "Hit List" Corel PhotoPaint - PSP Pro X3

Hit List

gatzkART! reached the 30,000+ Pageviews milestone overnight! We want to thank our regular readers and also the newly interested ones for helping us make this goal.

Today's image is a Digital Collage created in Corel's PhotoPaint using the scan, cut and paste, and erase methods. The pieces of the collage coming from various sources. After I completed assembly of the collage I saved the large file.

I opened with PSP Pro X3 to add the ornate picture frame I like for these types of collages. I resized for display here and added my signature.

Corel's new version of Paintshop Photo Pro X4 is now on sale with a shortened name at Corel.com.

I would like to update but finances do not allow at this time. It has many new features and includes a improved HDR image creation tool. I have found that it is so hard to keep up with upgrades, I know that others are sympathetic.

Listening to a Hit List right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment