Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

"The Big Trike" Corel PhotoPaint - Corel PSP Pro X3

The Big Trike

I took this photograph of my Grandson at Spicer's Cider Mill just before his Dad put him on this tricycle and gave him a ride on it. I opened the file in PhotoPaint and cropped it then I applied the Image; Threshold; to it. I adjusted the color and the histogram for the deep shading in the image. I upped the saturation and used the Tone Curve for depth.


I saved that file and opened in PSP Pro X3 and used the Vibrancy tool on it adding to the color a boost. I also added a frame on the piece, along with a 10 pixel black border.

The photograph was taken in the late afternoon and so the shadows are long and deep, I resampled the image in PhotoPaint for display here.

Listening --- Steppenwolf --- Born to be Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment